Whatever your role or position, our selection of management courses can provide you with the knowledge and expertise to fill any skills gaps or improve your approach. They’re suitable for individuals or organisations and are designed to apply to a wide variety of industries and workplaces...
They’re also ideal for providing training for existing staff members moving into managerial roles, equipping them with the tools they need to be successful.
Smart Futures Training will tailor the course specifically for your business and workforce.
This course has been developed by the National Syllabus for conflict resolution and deals with communication skills, personal safety and ‘what if’ situations.
After completing this course your staff should be able to:
- Describe the common causes of conflict
- Describe the three elements of ‘Communication’
- Give example of how communication can break down
- Explain 3 examples of communication models that can assist in conflict resolution
- Describe patterns of behaviour they may encounter during different interactions
- Give examples of the different warnings and danger signs
- Give examples of impact factors
- Describe the use of distance when dealing with conflict
- Explain the use of ‘reasonable force’ as it applies to conflict resolution
- Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations
On completion of this course, candidates will be issued with a dual branded certificate.
There will be a written assessment on the day.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.