Equality and Diversity
Organisations are legally required to ensure that discrimination is eliminated, and expectations of equality are met...
Equality and diversity training will help you meet this requirement and ensures that an inclusive and fair working environment exists so that no form of perceived difference is an obstacle in people’s career potential or progression.
Having a diverse workforce also means that organisations can offer a wider range of ideas, skills and resources to the business, giving it a competitive edge and improving team productivity, morale and motivation.
Course modules can be tailored to your exact requirements, but generally include:
- Differentiate between equality, diversity and inclusion
- Recognise offences such as indirect and direct discrimination, victimisation and harassment
- Avoid behaviours that constitute unfair treatment and follow best practice approaches in areas such as recruitment
- List the consequences of not complying with the regulations
- Describe what to do when facing or witnessing unfair treatment at work
- Identify behaviours, language and attitudes that promote equal and inclusive working relationships
- Appreciate the benefits of diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace
On completion of this course, candidates will be issued with a dual branded certificate.
There will be a written assessment on the day.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.